Berry picking is a favorite activity in Sweden during the Summer months, especially Swedish blåbär (blueberries). Nordic bilberries (a bit different than blueberries in the US), have multiple health benefits and taste delicious! This Blueberries Swedish Dishcloth is the perfect item to clean up with after your berry picking, or berry pie making! And it also helps out our planet...
Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Sustainable Cleaning: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Reusable Swedish Dishcloths towels are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more.
- Paper alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable cloth is a must-have! Use sponge-cloths for 6+ months and then dispose in your home compost.
- ECO FRIENDLY: These stylishly designed sponge cloths are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your cloths are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- Kid-Friendly Kitchen: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Absorbent Swedish dishcloths can hold 15x their weight--making them dinner table essentials.
- Ecologie: A desire for sustainability paired with good design drives product that is both good for the earth and provides joy in the home.
70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry.